- I enjoyed hearing Tyler Cowen speak about his new book from Stripe Press, Stubborn Attachments, which I preordered a while back.
- I admire Cowen aligning his actions to his beliefs and optimizing his life with things that bring him joy, including constant learning.
- The number of times they used the word “Straussian” got on the annoying end of the spectrum
- Writing for different audiences in different lengths and styles is a great way to make sure you understand a subject.
- The interviewer did very little naval gazing/meta commentary on the interview, which is one reason I liked this episode much more than Cowen’s episode on The Knowledge Project podcast.